"The human heart has hidden treasures,
In secret kept, in silence sealed.
The thoughts, the hopes, the dreams, the pleasures,
Whose charms were broken if revealed."


Thursday, August 30, 2007



Ok, shall put in an entry, and update you guys on the latest happenings in my life.

haha

I QUIT MY JOB!!! =D
Last day was on tues the 28th.
10 months alr. TEN MONTHS!!! haha. my table was so empty and clean. Not that it was too messy before, but, ya, its just too empty and clean now.

Last month in the office was busy like crap. My usual workload X2, plus a China colleugue, plus a few senseless jobs from a few people. I actually told someone I wasnt free to help. haha

Been Disney/Cartoon Network - channelling a lot this week, and the week before. Haha, and I realised, Disney channel is so lovely. hahah. They're counting down to a very special day! hahaha


ok, no work, no income, no money... just me and my grandma for the essential meals=/ haha

That, plus the stress snowballing, I'm not exactly keen on meeting up other than the already fixed and promised dates...

It's lock-up time... =(


Posted at 18:09






:. Me .:

Zy




** Escape **


LASS
ADEJJMNPPS
S
EZ
RC


Message




-Archives-

-It's history-